Greetings Friends and Fans!
Spring is finally well underway, and so are more shows:
- Friday May 6th: Plymouth MA: The Gobshites perform at a Benefit for Breast Cancer Research at Gainsborough Hall at Plimoth Plantation - 6:15pm doors, Tickets $12 donation at the door, cash bar.
- Saturday May 7th: Somerville MA - The Gobshites play at The Abbey Lounge, 3 Beacon Street. 617-441-9631 9pm 21+. With Lenny & the Pisspoor Boys, Muck & the Mires, Eli Reed, plus art show opening by Jordan Valentine (ask Pete to see his new tattoo designed by her!).
- Wednesday May 11th: Somerville MA - The Beau Roland Band plays the Red Headed Stranger album for a Willie Nelson tribute at The Abbey Lounge, 3 Beacon Street. 617-441-9631 9pm 21+ (Note: I won't be playing this show, because Willie forgot to use fiddle on that album...)
- Friday May 13th: Brighton MA - The Gobshites play at The Green Briar Pub, 304 Washington St, 617-789-4100. 10 pm 21+
- Saturday May 14th: Onset MA - The Gobshites play at The Harbor Watch Inn (great food with views of Buzzards Bay!), 167 Onset Avenue, 508-295-4600.
- Friday May 20th: Salem MA - The Gobshites play at Doc Ryan's Pub, 3 Ward St. (978) 744-4080.
And if you've got a moment, please help The Gobshites by going to
Click the "play" button on the virtual music player and listen to our song "Cheers" (all the way through) - The web site counts how many times it's played....it might help get us a gig on the Warped tour if a lot of people do this, so please tell your friends, too - thanks!
That's it for this month - hope to see you at a show!
Keep your eyes peeled for my new RED Skyinbow fiddle, coming soon...